Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award, and 7 things you might not know about me!




THANK YOU CAROLINE! (click on her name below and visit her blog)

My friend Caroline over at The Croley Gang gave me an award and asked me to pass it on to 7 of my "Kreativ Blogger" friends. Here are the rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Copy and paste the award and post it.

Tell seven interesting things about yourself that people might not know.

Pick 7 Kreativ Blogger Friends to pass on the award to, link to them, and ask them to list their 7 things and to pass on the award to 7 of their friends, and to link back to you.

I think I got that right,...so here goes!



1. I love the color Taupe! The outside of my house is cream and has taupe trim. My carpet is a shade of taupe and so are my sofas, and some of my walls. I wear taupe a lot, and I like taupe purses and shoes. My car is even a light shade of taupe inside and out. So much goes with taupe. It is a good neutral, and you can add so many colors to accent it. I use a lot of black with taupe too and I think it is classy.


2. My middle name is Sue. I like to find out what people's middle names are. What's yours?

3. I am a member of a Baptist church. But I don't think God has a denomination.


4. I am reserved and quiet most of the time,...but I can get crazy and silly too,...especially when I am with my kiddos.

5. I have black appliances instead of stainless steel! Oh, the HGTV decorators would give me a hard time,..but I like them with my tan and black granite, and my light maple cabinets and floors.

6. I want to go to the New England states in the Fall on a Foilage Tour before I die! (But this year I am trying to just get back to Branson, Mo. to see all of those trees there before too long. It is so pretty there).

7. I have the most wonderful husband in the world!

And I picked these special blogs~~~please visit them:

Sarah

Amy

September

Becca

Denise

Dee Dee

Deanna

14 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on your award, and thanks for sharing. Your home is very beautiful. I like your middle name. My middle name is actually Denise, my first name is Barbara. I much prefer Denise.Blessings to you sweetie.

Deanna said...

Hey there girlfriend!!!
I know you better now and it's funny, but I think we're twins!
I have loved taupe for years, especially with clothing.
I have a black refridgerator at this time.
I'm quiet most the times, but then my sense of humor can come out and surprise peeps.
My middle name is FERN. I was named after both of my Grandmas.

You have a lovely home!
God bless you,
d

PS Congratulations on this award.
This is sweet of you to pass it on to me. I will see what I can do about sharing this award with others! Thank you for blessing me with this award.

Sarah Robbins said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the award. It was even better to get to hear some fun facts I didn't know about you yet!

Kathryn said...

Congrats on your award which you so deserve!

My middle name is Roux.

I'd love to visit the New England States in the fall, too.

:)

Becca said...

Thank you for the award! I really enjoyed reading your seven facts that I had no idea about! I just participated in one of these not too long ago where I revealed that my middle name is Suzanne. My nickname was Becky Sue!

Again, thank you! Hope you have a great week!

Kristin said...

I love taupe too :) Oh, and we have all black appliances. And I think you already know my middle name is Denise. Ha! Congrats on your award! I was just working on posting about this award too. I liked reading all of your 7 things and seeing your pictures!

It's funny that my Mom's best friend's name is Linda Lou and your name is Linda Sue and you are both the sweetest ladies I've ever known and I thank God for both of you here on earth to watch over me :)

Holly said...

Congrats!!

You really do like the color taupe! It's a nice color that goes with a lot. I like you black appliances better than stainless steel.

My middle name is Lynn

Unknown said...

I love your house! My middle name is Ann, it's a family tradition, all first born girls have the middle name Ann. I like the black appliances too!

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

Good morning, Linda! Congratulations on your blog award! You DO have a beautiful blog...and home...and name...and YOU are a beauty too!

Thanks for commenting today during your visit to my blog. I've not been as active since school began this year. I hope to post and visit more.

I wish you sweet and blessed memories of your dear sister today. Happy "Heavenly" Birthday to her.

Blessings,

Laura

Linda said...

My husband nearly got to see Vermont in the fall, but his friend asked him to spend the day in NYC instead.

Thanks for visiting my blog. My kids go to the Baptist church. I am less reserved around my kids. I am finding now that can spill over into other times the same kind of relating and I think someone was surprised not that long ago. It must be good practise.

September said...

Awww....Linda, Thank you for sharing this with me. It is my first blog award!

Congratulations to you too!! Heehee.. I am honored to have you as a blogging friend!

Amy said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for sharing it with me. You are such a sweetie. I loved looking at all of your pictures. Your home is beautiful. I too want to go to New England during the fall...some day :)
Blessings,
Amy

Unknown said...

It's funny because even though you're my mom, I always love reading posts like this. I love you momma.
Lynnette

Coleene VanTilburg said...

Hi Linda...I just read above,that you are Lynette's Mom. You helped take all those great pictures in Branson...but then you know that! I enjoy Lynette's blog and loved your's as well. I especially liked the perriwinkle poem. I love that color too. Thank you for vistint my sight as well. Happy blogging and being a grandma to that cute bunch in the Kraft house!