Tuesday, October 6, 2009
THANK YOU CAROLINE! (click on her name below and visit her blog)
My friend Caroline over at The Croley Gang gave me an award and asked me to pass it on to 7 of my "Kreativ Blogger" friends. Here are the rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Copy and paste the award and post it.
Tell seven interesting things about yourself that people might not know.
Pick 7 Kreativ Blogger Friends to pass on the award to, link to them, and ask them to list their 7 things and to pass on the award to 7 of their friends, and to link back to you.
I think I got that right,...so here goes!
1. I love the color Taupe! The outside of my house is cream and has taupe trim. My carpet is a shade of taupe and so are my sofas, and some of my walls. I wear taupe a lot, and I like taupe purses and shoes. My car is even a light shade of taupe inside and out. So much goes with taupe. It is a good neutral, and you can add so many colors to accent it. I use a lot of black with taupe too and I think it is classy.
2. My middle name is Sue. I like to find out what people's middle names are. What's yours?
3. I am a member of a Baptist church. But I don't think God has a denomination.
4. I am reserved and quiet most of the time,...but I can get crazy and silly too,...especially when I am with my kiddos.
5. I have black appliances instead of stainless steel! Oh, the HGTV decorators would give me a hard time,..but I like them with my tan and black granite, and my light maple cabinets and floors.
6. I want to go to the New England states in the Fall on a Foilage Tour before I die! (But this year I am trying to just get back to Branson, Mo. to see all of those trees there before too long. It is so pretty there).
7. I have the most wonderful husband in the world!
And I picked these special blogs~~~please visit them: