Saturday, February 9, 2013

Six Word Saturday...JJ Heller Video

For Six Word Saturday I wanted to share a cute little video by JJ Heller.  I love it so much...and I think she is just adorable.  Both she and her husband David work together.  He plays guitar and sings back up for her sometimes.  I like their "Folksy" sound.  (:>)  It is my Valentine to you SWS friends!

My six words:  Boat Song by JJ Heller...enjoy!  (Click below)

Boat Song by JJ Heller   


Then after the video come back here and leave me a comment and tell me how you liked it.  (:>)

And of course you should link up your own Six Word Saturday Post by clicking on the button below.







17 comments:

Maryellen said...

Happy Saturday Linda
Very sweet song and I love the
creative video.
Such simple things yet speaks so loudly . . .

Have a blessed weekend !
Maryellen

Marion said...

Thanks for sharing this video, Linda! Such a sweet song and the images bring a smile to my lips.
Happy Saturday, stay warm!
*hugs*
Marion

Josie Two Shoes said...

What a delightful song and video. It is the simple things in life that are good! Going to share this one with Papa Bear, maybe send it to him at work on Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing! :-)

retired not tired said...

Lovely song! Needed that today!

Dana said...

That's a beautiful song! I'll be listening to that one again. ☺

Anonymous said...

Yes, a folksy song. I like it!

Anonymous said...

What a truly wonderful post! Thank you!

Amy said...

I love the effects of the video. So cute! Thank you for sharing. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Amy

Mlissabeth said...

What a sweet song and video. Thanks for the valentine. Have a lovely week!

My 6ws is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/six-word-saturday29/

cessie said...

I like the song and video, thanks for sharing :)
Have a good weekend!

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

What a sweet tune, Linda. Happy Love Day to you, too!

George S Batty said...

thanks for that...it made my day...that's a great valentines gift. She is now on my list to buy and enjoy...I always listen to music when I write and her beat and tempo is perfect.

restlessjo said...

What a warm and smiling face she has, Linda. Thanks for sharing.

The Laughing Housewife said...

I couldn't hear it :(

Kathe W. said...

so very very charming and sweet and the video was perfect.

Our7isheaven said...

That was good!

*I couldn't find you on facebook....
Paula

Kristin said...

I love her and that song! I always picture myself singing it to Morgan if we ever renew our vows. :)