Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm A PollyAnna,...You Can Be One Too! (:>)

Have you ever played "the glad game"? In the Pollyanna movie there was a little orphan girl who's missionary parents had died, so she had to go to live with her rich Aunt Polly who had lots of money but no joy in her life. So, little Pollyanna soon tries to brighten up her solemn aunt and the household staff,...and even the entire town, by telling them to play the glad game,...which is nothing more than finding something to be glad about in every situation. (:>)I love this movie. I love the glad game. And I think more of us should play it.!!!!!!! I guess that makes me a Pollyanna! But I don't care,....I think it's a good thing.In the Bible we are told to think on things that are,... true, honest, just, pure, lovely, or of a good report,...things of virtue, and praiseworthy things. Philip. 4:8 This process brings peace to our lives.I challenge you to play "the glad game" today! Be a Pollyanna!!!!!

No comments: