Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday and Six Word Saturday





Click here to link up with Lauren:
Lauren @ The Little Things We Do



Friday, July 1, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday!

Copy the 7 questions below, then add your answers and link up so we can know more about you!

1. The best news I ever received was...

2. Something I'm looking forward to is...

3. Something I would never do is...

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose...

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be...

6. One should always...

7. I want to...



Here are my answers:

1. The best news I ever received was...The news each and every time I heard we were going to get another grandchild!



2. Something I'm looking forward to is...seeing my grandchildren again that have already gone to heaven...like our precious Anna!





3. Something I would never do is...I would never regret marrying this wonderful man 35 years ago!





4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose...Beth Moore...she has so much enthusiasm and she loves the Lord so much...I think she would be a good coach.




5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be..."I know what I like when I see it"...kind of style! I buy what I am drawn to no matter what style it is!




6. One should always...Walk and exercise! I love to walk with Leslie Sansone!



7. I want to...smile and laugh more! So, follow me and make me smile! Have a Happy 4th of July everyone!





My SWS is Friday's Blog post!


18 comments:

Kristin said...

That was so much fun to read! I think Beth Moore would be a great life coach!

Kathy said...

I enjoyed reading this and learning more about you. I buy what I'm drawn to, as well--which doesn't happen to be very much these days! LOL

What a lovely group of grandchildren you have! You are blessed! We recently found out that we have a 3rd one on the way...

Enjoy your 4th!

Karin said...

Oh what lovely pictures - and such great answers! Totally agree with you about the best news - was the announcement of each new grandchild!!
Have a lovely, fun-filled week-end!!

Cindy Bultema said...

What fun! Love learning more about you. And I would totally pick Beth Moore as a life coach too!
Have a safe and joy-filled 4th!
Cindy

Holly said...

I liked all your answers!!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your post, you very cleverly tied your 6WS to your answers.

14 grandchildren - wow! My first arrived this week so I understand the being excited about them.

Karen Greenberg said...

I love Leslie Sansone! I am recovering from shingles and extreme complications from that disease and haven't been able to exercise since March. The very first thing on my list once I have recovered is to pop in one of her videos and start moving again!

Susan in SC said...

I have not seen this DVD of Leslie Sansone's. I need to check it out! Great 6WS!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Lots of grandkids! Keep you busy I bet. I agree Beth Moore would be an awesome life coach. So nice to learn more about you. And yes, when they no longer take the binky or bottle, it means they are growing up. Since this is our last baby it makes me even more sad but I knew it was inevitable. Have a great 4th of July weekend with your wonderful family.

Jim said...

Hi Linda, you are doing good here! I liked reading your Friday Fill in the Blank items.
Happy 6WS! Thank you for peeking in on my Houston traffic pictures.
..
BTW, I have cousins, John, Jack, and Linda.
Jack and Linda are married to each other. All live in Nebraska 40 miles north of Omaha
..

Kasi said...

Loved the pictures! (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday!)

soulbrush said...

I love your wedding photo. we have 36 years too, imagine 36 years with the same man! LOL

Mercy said...

Great pics! Happy 6WS :)

Bethe77 said...

Linda as always it is a joy to come to your blog and rad about your happenings. Veiw of your lovely family the Lord has blessed you with. I havent done SWS in awhile. I think I need to do that again. It is such a sipmple prompt.
Have a wonderful fourth of July weekend.
Blessings

Maryellen said...

Hi Linda thank you for your thoughts with Solomon. So far so good. That had to be hard with your doggie also. We do love these little animals . . .

I enjoyed your post. Wonderful ideas . . .

Jeanie said...

I love the picture of your grandchildren, Linda. You did a great job on the fill-in-the-blanks. I'll have to check out the Leslie Sansone CD.

Caroline said...

Loved your answers and pics. Have a wonderful weekend. <3

Regan Family Farm said...

Hi Linda~
Thanks for the VERY thoughtful comment. I can feel your momma's heart and am so thankful for the example you are to many of us...and what a blessing you are to your children. WOW! So good to catch up a bit, I've been gone for a while.
Love, Kathy