Tuesday, April 10, 2012
He who is of a merry heart has a continual feast.
Jenilee @ Our Goodwin Journey recently tagged me in a fun blog~ thingy, and I thought it would be fun to play along!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random Facts About Me: ~~~ Linda Sue
1. I loved the Downton Abbey Series on Masterpiece Theater! Can't wait for Season 3
2. I love Daisy Sour cream! I put Salsa in it and eat it with tortilla chips, yumo!...or I sweeten it with organic powdered sugar and eat it with salted pretzels! (salty sweet thing!) I put it in potato soup, or on Mexican food...I even love a dollop on my pancakes with strawberry preserves! I try not to buy it very much, because I love it way too much! Ha!
3. I put a little bit of sea salt on my apples! I also put it on watermelon.
4. I love blueberries in my cheerios. Blueberries are so good for you!
5. I love the series, "Wind At My Back!" It was filmed in Canada by the people who gave us Avonlea.
6. I never go anywhere with out my makeup! NEVER! Yup...I look half dead without it! I have dark circles because of allergies.
7. I bought a digital scale without a memory so that the next person who weighs on it will not have access to my weight! I don't tell people how much I weigh...I am way too heavy!
8. I love pink grapefruit...it is so juicy!
9. I love the ocean...I lived just a few miles from it when I was growing up, and went there all the time. I have lived here in Kansas for a very long time and I miss the ocean. I think I need to go visit the ocean real soon. It makes me think of God's awesome power!
10. I love to go for rides in my car alone, out in the country, with some good cd's, and a cold drink, and my Bible. I end up at the park reading the word in my car, and talking and singing to God. Best devotion times all alone with God.
11. I like game shows...especially "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?"...I tape it everyday.
Now here are Jenilee's 11 questions for me to answer:
1. What is your dream vacation?
I want to spend a couple of weeks in the New England states to see the fall foliage some time soon. It's on my bucket list, because I have never done that before.
2. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We went to Cheyenne Frontier Days in Wyoming...and all through Rocky Mountain Nation Forest in Colorado, in a motor-home.
3. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Can't think of anyone...because although I'd maybe like to see someone famous up close...I am way to shy to know what to say to them!
4. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Be still and know that I am God! Psalm 46:10
5. Iced or Hot coffee?
I don't drink coffee much...but an occasional iced coffee is refreshing!
6. If you could renovate one room in your house, which one would it be?
House is only 5 years old, but I would like to get some new living-room furniture someday before too long!
7. How old were you when you got married?
I was 25 when I married John.
8. Do you journal on paper or just on a blog?
I used to journal in a book...but now blogging has taken the place of that.
9. Have you ever met a blog friend in real life?
No, I haven't...but I would love to meet several of you, cuz I feel like we are old friends/ or blog family!
10. Do you say pop or soda?
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I used to be a night owl...but I have switched, and now I go to bed early and wake up early, and I like that so much better. Mornings are wonderful and peaceful...and I enjoy my alone time.
Ok...now I am supposed to be tagging people to join in the fun.
BUT...I don't want to make people feel obligated...so I will just say, "Tag...your it!" play along if you like! And leave me a comment here so I can hop over to read your answers on your blog post. (:>)
Here are your 11 questions to copy and answer on your post...Have fun!:
1. Do you have a hobby, or a special talent?
2. Name a simple pleasure...or something you really enjoy.
3. Tell us the last time you laughed until you cried??? Didn't it feel good?
4. Name two of your favorite blogs and add their link here, so that we can enjoy them too.
5. Can you share an embarrassing moment in your life? (Come on...make us giggle)
6. Are you building up your husband or tearing him down? Tell us something you love about your husband.
7. Do you have a special friend in your life that you treasure? What is she like?
8. Favorite Hymn?
9. Favorite Tv show or series?
10. Do you feel blessed? Can you share one way that God has blessed you recently?
11. Are you needing prayer today? Share a prayer need if you want to.
SPEAK THE TRUTH IN LOVE
Ephesians 4:15 NLT
..."We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ!