Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sara Groves - "Breath of Heaven"



I am loving Sara Groves music these days. I enjoy her beautiful voice...and the spiritual truths she displays in her music.

I came across this video with the song Breath of Heaven set to dance...and I thought it was so beautiful. I hope it moves you the same way it has moved me, and touched my heart, as we think of the virgin girl who was selected by God to carry the Savior of the world in her womb. Oh the wonder of it all!

I hope I never tire of hearing the story of our Savior...and how He came to give us the blessing of heaven...and peace, and hope on this earth.

Lately I have had such a burden to share Jesus with others. I want everyone to know the love of Jesus, and to feel His presence in their lives.





5 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Hi, Ms. Linda....just came across your blog. I'm looking forward to visiting and getting to know you better!!! HOPE you have a great week1!!

Breathing In Grace said...

....p.s....I also love the title of your blog. TRUTH is my word for 2012!!!

Deanna said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Caroline said...

Love this !!!

Tami said...

One of my all-time favorite songs. Love the dance, too. Thanks for sharing.