Saturday, January 23, 2010

Six Word Saturday..."Follow Me I Know The Way!"





Follow Me I Know The Way!

My Granddaughter, Abigail... over @ Rear Window...
has this saying at the top of her blog. She said it in regards to blog followers.

I thought it was a cute saying and it also reminds me of the verse that says:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me. John 14:6

Abigail knows the way, she loves Jesus and follows Him, and so do I. Do you know Jesus?... He Is..The Way, The Truth, And The Life...Are you following Him? I hope so.

Have a good Saturday! And if you'd like to add your Six Word Saturday post...just click on the button below and add your post to the link!

9 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Even when the leader knows the way, following is not easy, but it is infinitely better than mucking around on your own!

Caroline said...

What a great post and I'm following him. So glad I am , because I can't wait til that wonderful day when we all go home to heaven. Have a great day My Friend.
Caroline

Karin said...

What a blessing - to keep our eyes focused on the Master and to follow Him with our sisters and brothers around the world! Have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

I love this post, Linda! I'm following Him and life has never been better! :) Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful pictures and so true. He is the ONLY way. I am following Him.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that I am a follower of Jesus!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I've given you an award over at my blog. Thanks for being such a sweet blessing!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

One of my favorite verses! In fact, our band, One Way, is named from that verse. Jesus is the one and only way!

So glad that sweet Abigail knows that and shares that truth with others so willingly!

Love to you...

Silas Kraft said...

Hello grandma I love you. I hope you're having
a good time. Love, Silas.